When your baby becomes a toddler, the Toddler Program at Cactus Kids is an excellent choice during this time of their life. We are there to be with your toddler while they adjust to their growing bodies, and learn to use their growing senses, such as thier ability to solve problems. The Toddler Program Teachers at Cactus Kids are here to help your growing toddler learn about the world around them in a successful and heartfelt way.
Highly-Trained Toddler Program Teachers
Your toddler is in a safe environment where the teachers are trained and adhere to the regulations provided by the Arizona Department of Health Services. Cactus Kids keeps records of all inspection reports available upon request so that you (as a parent) can feel a sense of peace that your toddler is being taken care of in the best developmentally way possible.
Cactus Kids is proud to state that we accept DES Subsidy and are also contracted with the Department of Economic Security. The Toddler Program at Cactus Kids has classrooms that are geared to promote creativity in your toddler and higher learning at an early age.
Ready, Set, Toddler Program
Your child has gone from learning to walk to taking off at an excited pace, showing that they are ready for the Toddler Program at Cactus Kids. During a day in our Toddler Program, toddlers are enveloped by the friends they have made, and they play outside and during toy time, while exploring their inner artist by creating different art projects.
The Toddler Program at Cactus Kids has:
- Caring, quality certified teachers that are State certified.
- Walk, run, and play! Group circle time, art projects, letters, numbers, outside play, and much more!
- Potty training and diaper changes.
- Full homemade meals and snacks
- Each child has their own large floor-level cubby.
Parents do not have to worry if their toddler is ready for potty training; our certified teachers in the Toddler Program are here to help you and your child go through this phase of life with a caring touch. Each child is different when it comes to potty raining, and just like any other growth development, the progress of it is determined by each unique child.
When it comes to helping your toddler learn to potty train, there are a few methods that work with all children:
- Regular practice sessions means repetition.
- Reward your toddler for a job well done.
- Give your child all the opportunities they need to go to the bathroom. Each trip is an opportunity talk about using the toilet.
- Last but not least, your toddler will let you know if they are ready to begin potty training.